Our annual Patron Program Fundraiser is back! If you’re interested in becoming a Patron, simply print and mail in your Business Patron or Friends & Family Patron form, along with payment, by October 2, 2023. Thank you to all of the Patrons who’ve partnered with us so far for the 2023-2024 school year! Your contributions have already begun to help by dramatically increasing the production quality of our fall show, These Shining Lives. We can’t wait to see your smiling faces in the audience when it goes up in November!
We’re always willing to accept the following items:
- Lumber & building supplies
- Leftover cans of paint
- Fabric & sewing supplies
- Costumes, vintage or unusual clothing
- Gently used wigs, shoes, & costume jewelry
- Unique or vintage furniture
- Cardboard / Boxes
- Hot glue sticks
- Concessions items (soda, bottled water, individually packaged snacks)
If you’re interested in donating items to the SHS Theatre Department, email the details to email@example.com.